Fly into Toulouse Airport, hire a car and enjoy the 2-hour drive through the Lot district to the town of Terrou and the “Barn.” Once you arrive, relax in your private room (bathroom is just across the hall), then join us for Apéro hour in the loft, go for a walk around the grounds and get ready for an amazing "Welcome to France" dinner created by Chef Gilles.
What is not included in the per person price:
* Your air fare to and from France
* Your ground transportation, tolls and gasoline while in France
* Lunches - since we are sightseeing during the day lunches will be “on-your-own.” Of course, you are welcome to join Gilles as he tries new places and revisits old favorites looking for inspiration.
* Entrance fees into sightseeing exhibits
* Spending money while in France.
Location, location, location:
The department of the Lot is in the region of the
Midi-Pyrénées. The department is number 46 and is composed of 3 districts (arrondissements) which are Cahors, Figeac, and Gourdon. Join us as we travel the district and share its rich history and beauty with you.
This page is being built to give you an idea of what we do when we are in France with you.
As of today 02.15.19 I am still pulling the COST and details together for publication. Please continue to be patient with me, I will have it all done soon, promise!
Visit the South of France
With Z Bistro ~ June 22 - 29th, 2019
Take a walk from the Barn to Terrou for a 2-hour lunch;
walk off your jet lag and take in the beauty of the valley with Gilles.
What is included in the price:
* 7 nights’ accommodations at the “Barn”
* Daily French style breakfast
* Evening Apéro hour with drinks and snacks
* Dinner each night prepared with/by Chef Gilles,
using products chosen daily from local farmers markets
* Tours of the region with historical information
* Relax and play ping pong, foosball, boules, or swim in the heated pool, or relax and watch the weather unfold in the valley.